The Romanian Christmas Markets are definitely a highlight of our country during the winter season. Locals and tourists are looking forward to the great opening of the Christmas fairs.
Check out which are the Christmas Markets of Romania 2019 dates:
1. Bucharest Christmas Market 2019
Schedule: November 28, 2019 – December 26, 2019
2. Sibiu Christmas Market 2019
Location: Sibiu, the Large Square (“Piata Mare”)
Schedule: November 15, 2019 – January 3, 2020 (10am – 10pm)
3. Brasov Christmas Market 2019
Schedule: December 1, 2019 – TBA
4. Cluj Napoca Christmas Market 2019
Schedule: November 22, 2019 – December 31, 2019
5. Timisoara Christmas Market 2019
Schedule: December 1, 2019 – January 3, 2020
6. Oradea Christmas Market 2019
Location: Oradea, Union Square (“Piata Unirii”)
Schedule: November 29, 2019 – December 26, 2019
Winter tours in Romania
Besides the Christmas Markets, you can also include in your travel plans some trips and visit some of Romania’s highlights:
- Day tours from Bucharest. If you have limited time in Bucharest, you could explore the city and take a Bucharest Classic Tour. Still, you can also reserve one day to see Transylvania and visit the Carpathian Castles.
- Multi-day tours in Romania. Why not take your time and combine the visit of the Christmas Markets of Romania with some beautiful sites of the country? The Christmas Markets in Romania Tour or the Christmas Markets in Eastern Europe Tour should be the right choice for you.